One of our beloved Christmas Eve traditions here at FPC is the retelling of the Nativity story by our children and youth at the 4:00pm Family Worship Service. Our Nativity Character signup for this year is now live and you can sign your child(ren) up here for the character(s) of their choice – speaking and non-speaking roles are both available:
November 26 – into 2024
One worship service at 11:00 am
Sunday School classes for all ages meet most Sundays at 9:45 am
The 8:30 am communion service has been suspended for now.
What to Expect When You Join Us In Person
- The best entrance to the main building is the entrance under the portico that faces the alleyway and parking lot.
- The parking lot is located on the corner of 6th Avenue and Duck Street.
- As you enter, a greeter will welcome you and an usher will provide you with an order of worship.
- A nursery is available for children ages 0-3 years in the Preschool Wing (far north wing) of the main building.
- Coffee is available in our Hospitality Area before and in between services.
- Masks are no longer required, but are highly recommended for all persons over the age of 5 inside all church buildings.
- Communion is celebrated every Sunday during the 8:30 service and on the first Sunday of the month during the 11:00 service. We practice an open table, where all are invited by our Lord Jesus Christ to join in the feast! Find more information about what the Presbyterian Church believes about The Lord’s Supper here.
- Come as you are! All are welcome!